Sunday 12 August 2012

Panels & Coasters at Rufford Craft Centre 5.8.12

What more can I say except take a look at the photo album on facebook!  Such a wide range of designs, some came with inspiration / ideas others just got creative!

A new one on me was the full size African inspired masks! A great use of metals and coloured details.... in the making photos....



Fired and Finished....




 




My Next workshop at Rufford will be Fused Glass Jewellery with an emphasis on Dichroic Colours, perfect for the festive season - 15.12.12 -£58 materials included.  Contact me for more info and to book...
info@stevie-davies.co.uk

For a full list of where to find me, my work and my teaching sessions, visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to know what you think!

Examples of Stevie's Kiln Fused Glass work