Friday 25 January 2013

Three 1.5 hour workshops in a day at the Debbie Bryan Studio

Well, what can I say about my first day, teaching at the wonderful Debbie Bryan Studio in Nottingham.... I had fun and am so happy with the results.  

With three individual workshop tasters, just 1.5 hours each, including Dichroic Pendants, Coasters/Tiles and Hangings there was so many designs, colour combos and themes to be used!
 
Just take a look for yourself.........







To see all the work, follow the link to my facebook Album and I hope you enjoy!

If you like the look of these or want to have another go, bigger and better maybe, I will be back at Debbies Studio & Shop on the 9th Febuary for another special workshop.  Participants will make a large Tile/Hanging (19cm x 9cm) using coloured glass confetti, metals and wire. 10am-12:30pm, just £25, materials included. 

Contact the Studio to book now! See you there!
www.debbiebryan.co.uk
0115 9507776

info@debbiebryan.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to know what you think!

Examples of Stevie's Kiln Fused Glass work